Laser Nail Fungus Treatment
Providing Onychomycosis to the Fox Valley
Many people suffer with the embarrassment and discomfort of thick, discolored toenails due to Onychomycosis (fungal nail infection).
The Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery is one of the first facilities in the country to offer laser therapy to treat fungal discolored nails.
What Are The Advantages Of Laser Fungus Treatment?
- The procedure is quick and easy
- Laser treatment is safe
- Highly effective
- The fungus is treated right at the source
What Can I Expect During & After Treatment?
- During your initial consultation, we will determine if you are a candidate for laser nail fungus treatment and how may treatments you need.
- Each treatment takes approximately 20 minutes, and for many patients only one treatment is needed.
- After treatment, you can wear shoes and nail polish.
- We will review your post-treatment questions, and discuss ways to avoid re-infection.
- Patients typically notice results after three months, and vast improvement after one year.
Call today to schedule your nail fungus laser treatment consultation, and never be embarrassed to show your feet again!