Meet Amy H. Brewster, MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Amy H. Brewster has been a board certified plastic surgeon since 1998. She enjoys using precision and artistry to help people look and feel their best through cosmetic and reconstructive procedures for the breasts, body and face. You can expect her to provide an intimate and patient-focused experience. Dr. Brewster uses a personalized insight to create a customized treatment plan to help you achieve your desired look.
“I see every patient is a unique individual, not as a procedure or treatment. From the moment we meet, I will take the time to get to know you and understand your goals needs.” – Dr. Brewster
She knows first hand the challenges women face when they have breast cancer. Her mother developed breast cancer when she was in medical school. She has spent her career treating her patients the way she would want her friends and family to be treated. Her years of working with the breast cancer community has earned her much recognition. She was named a Paul Harris Fellow through Rotary and was also named an honorary Champion of Hope.
Dr. Brewster is very excited and honored to join Dr. Van Ye and the Center after working for many years at her solo practice in Colorado.
Trained by the Best
Dr. Brewster is highly trained and received her plastic surgery training at the Kansas University Medical Center. Her education included a craniofacial fellowship and plastic surgery residency where she developed a passion for facial aesthetics and body contouring. She also had the honor of training under the internationally renowned body contouring specialist the late Ted Lockwood. She is certified with the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Brewster, her husband and two children are looking forward to moving to the Fox Valley and enjoying the water. Prior to joining the Center, she owned her own practice in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery – 1998
- Medical School: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR, 1987
- Undergraduate: Rhodes College, Memphis, TN, BS in Biology, 1983
- Plastic Surgery Residency: University of Kansas Medical Center
- Craniofacial Fellowship: University of Kansas Medical Center
- General Surgery Residency: Good Samaritan Hospital, Cincinnati OH
- Pediatric Residency: Children’s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Colorado Medical Society