The Center's COVID-19 Protocols
To our patients at The Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery:
Your overall health and wellness has always been our highest priority. We appreciate the growing concern with COVID-19 within our communities.
After evaluating the most current information and reviewing all published guidelines, we remain confident in our ability to provide care in a safe and healthy environment at The Center.
We are implementing the following additional precautions and recommendations to our patients and team members in light of COVID-19.
- We recommend any patient stay home if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Use your best judgment. If you are sick, we will help you reschedule. If you are uncertain, please call our office prior to your appointment.
- We have standard protocols in place to disinfect all surfaces and patient contact areas. We sterilize or safely dispose of all instruments and products used during patient care. We utilize personal protective equipment (e.g. masks, gloves, safety glasses) to keep you and team members safe.
- We have reviewed the procedures for proper hand hygiene, reinforced their importance, and encouraged accountability between team members.
- We have expanded and increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all common areas and facilities.
We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization and will continue to seek guidance from these agencies and local public health officials.
With new information, we will make the necessary adjustments to our operations and will keep you informed of any changes.
Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in the care you receive at The Center. If you have questions or concerns, please get in touch. We’re in this together and here to help!
Call us at 920-725-0700 if you have any questions or concerns.