Is SmoothShapes Right For Me?
Cellulite is a skin condition that affects over 85% of women and many men. Even average, lean and fit people frequently have cellulite.
The SmoothShapes system treats all skin types, including tanned skin.
A treatment typically consists of eight sessions, twice a week for four weeks. Annual maintenance is recommended to maintain results.
This treatment cannot be used if you:
- Are pregnant or lactating
- Have systemic disorders, cellulitis, rheumatoid arthritis or lupus
- Have a history of thrombolytic embolism, lower extremity vascular disease or deep vein thrombosis.
What Can I Expect After A SmoothShapes Treatment?
- Most patients find the treatment comfortable and relaxing.
- There are a few side effects from treatment and most are transient and resolve in minutes to hours.
- Common side effects many include skin redness, mild tingling and warmth, and an increase in urination the day of treatment.
- Very rarely, bruising may occur which resolves in 5-10 days.
What Can I Expect Over Time?
- Results from treatment will be gradual and continue to improve over the 3-6 months after the treatment concludes.
- Your skin will feel tighter and the tissue firmer, which is usually noticeable by the 5th treatment.
- The improvement in collagen that is stimulated by this treatment takes 3-6 months to become fully remodeled.
- Annual maintenance is recommended to maintain results.
Contact us today to learn what Smooth Shapes can do for you.
Other Popular Procedures