Is SmoothShapes Right For Me?
Cellulite is a skin condition that affects over 85% of women and many men. Even average, lean and fit people frequently have cellulite.
The SmoothShapes system treats all skin types, including tanned skin.
A treatment typically consists of eight sessions, twice a week for four weeks. Annual maintenance is recommended to maintain results.
This treatment cannot be used if you:
- Are pregnant or lactating
- Have systemic disorders, cellulitis, rheumatoid arthritis or lupus
- Have a history of thrombolytic embolism, lower extremity vascular disease or deep vein thrombosis.
What Can I Expect After A SmoothShapes Treatment?
- Most patients find the treatment comfortable and relaxing.
- There are a few side effects from treatment and most are transient and resolve in minutes to hours.
- Common side effects many include skin redness, mild tingling and warmth, and an increase in urination the day of treatment.
- Very rarely, bruising may occur which resolves in 5-10 days.
What Can I Expect Over Time?
- Results from treatment will be gradual and continue to improve over the 3-6 months after the treatment concludes.
- Your skin will feel tighter and the tissue firmer, which is usually noticeable by the 5th treatment.
- The improvement in collagen that is stimulated by this treatment takes 3-6 months to become fully remodeled.
- Annual maintenance is recommended to maintain results.
Contact us today to learn what Smooth Shapes can do for you.
Other Popular Procedures
"Having worked in the medical field for 25 years, I know I was looking for a surgeon with experience and expertise to perform my facelift and laser procedures. I found this and more with Dr. Van Ye and the wonderful staff at The Center for Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery. My questions and concerns were thoroughly and honestly answered by Dr. Van Ye, leaving me feeling confident and well informed. The nurses and support staff, while professional, were warm, caring and always accessible. I am so very pleased with the results of my procedures. The issues I had with my appearance for so long are gone. Thank you Dr. Van Ye, I am so grateful!"
Error: No users set. Please visit the plugin's settings page to select a user account or add one to the shortcode - user="username".