Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Is SmoothShapes Right For Me?
Cellulite is a skin condition that affects over 85% of women and many men. Even average, lean and fit people frequently have cellulite.
The SmoothShapes system treats all skin types, including tanned skin.
A treatment typically consists of eight sessions, twice a week for four weeks. Annual maintenance is recommended to maintain results.
This treatment cannot be used if you:
- Are pregnant or lactating
- Have systemic disorders, cellulitis, rheumatoid arthritis or lupus
- Have a history of thrombolytic embolism, lower extremity vascular disease or deep vein thrombosis.
What Can I Expect After A SmoothShapes Treatment?
- Most patients find the treatment comfortable and relaxing.
- There are a few side effects from treatment and most are transient and resolve in minutes to hours.
- Common side effects many include skin redness, mild tingling and warmth, and an increase in urination the day of treatment.
- Very rarely, bruising may occur which resolves in 5-10 days.
What Can I Expect Over Time?
- Results from treatment will be gradual and continue to improve over the 3-6 months after the treatment concludes.
- Your skin will feel tighter and the tissue firmer, which is usually noticeable by the 5th treatment.
- The improvement in collagen that is stimulated by this treatment takes 3-6 months to become fully remodeled.
- Annual maintenance is recommended to maintain results.
Contact us today to learn what Smooth Shapes can do for you.
Other Popular Procedures