c02 laser resurfacing
How Can CO2 Laser Resurfacing Help Me?
We create a customized treatment for you with the Matrix Fractional CO2 technology. By working in a grid pattern, the scanner delivers small pulses of light to your skin, reaching your dermal layer. This encourages your body to naturally remove collagen.
This Laser Treatment has Been Shown to Correct Many Skin Concerns Including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne scars
- Sun damage
- Pigmented lesions
- Skin texture irregularities
- Overall tissue slackening
What Can I Expect Right After Treatment?
- A full laser resurfacing treatment takes about 1 to 2 hours, while a partial treatment only takes 30 to 45 minutes.
- After treatment, depending on your skin type, you may need to wash your face two to five times a day, followed by an ointment to prevent scabs and shorten healing time.
- You will most likely experience redness after treatment. This tends to persist longer with blondes and redheads.
- We strongly encourage you to avoid sun exposure for about four weeks and liberally apply sunscreen before you leave the house.
How Much Does CO2 Laser Resurfacing Cost?
The cost for CO2 Laser Resurfacing can vary depending on the size of the area to be treated.
Our patients have been amazed at their results, feeling as though the hands of time have been turned back. Call today to schedule your consultation and discuss pricing and financing.
Contact us today to learn if CO2 laser resurfacing is right for you.