Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
c02 laser resurfacing
How Can CO2 Laser Resurfacing Help Me?
This Laser Treatment has Been Shown to Correct Many Skin Concerns Including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne scars
- Sun damage
- Pigmented lesions
- Skin texture irregularities
- Overall tissue slackening
What Can I Expect Right After Treatment?
- A full laser resurfacing treatment takes about 1 to 2 hours, while a partial treatment only takes 30 to 45 minutes.
- After treatment, depending on your skin type, you may need to wash your face two to five times a day, followed by an ointment to prevent scabs and shorten healing time.
- You will most likely experience redness after treatment. This tends to persist longer with blondes and redheads.
- We strongly encourage you to avoid sun exposure for about four weeks, and liberally apply sunscreen before you leave the house.
How Much Does CO2 Laser Resurfacing Cost?
The cost for CO2 Laser Resurfacing can vary depending on the size of the area to be treated.
Our patients have been amazed with their results, feeling as though the hands of time have been turned back. Call today to schedule your consultation and discuss pricing and financing.
Contact us today to learn if CO2 laser resurfacing is right for you.
Other Popular Procedures