Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Brow Lift Surgery
Is A Brow Lift Right For Me?
What Should I Expect Right After My Brow Lift?
- Once your procedure is complete, your forehead may be taped and your head may be loosely wrapped to minimize swelling and bruising.
- Initial healing may include some swelling, numbness and discomfort that can be controlled with medication.
- An itchy scalp, particularly at the incision sites, is also common.
- Some facial movements may be restricted or temporarily impaired.
- Your plastic surgeon will instruct you to keep your head elevated at all times until initial swelling has subsided.
- A return to light, normal activity is possible as soon as you feel ready, usually within a few days of surgery.
- Initial wound healing may take 5-10 days, at which time any sutures or clips will be removed, if necessary.
- You should be ready to return to work and normal activity at this time.
- Cosmetics can camouflage any bruising that remains.
- Healing will continue for several weeks as swelling continues to dissipate and incision lines refine and fade.
- Diligent sun protection is essential until the healing process is fully complete.
- Continue to follow instructions and attend follow-up visits as scheduled.
What Results Should I Expect Over Time?
- It may take several months for swelling to completely dissipate.
- A year is considered appropriate for incision lines to fully refine.
- Life-long sun protection and a healthy lifestyle will help to extend the results of your brow lift – a relaxed, vibrant and more youthful appearance.
Your face and forehead will continue to age. However, the fulfillment you feel from your brow lift should continue for many years.
Other Popular Procedures