Brow Lift Surgery
Is A Brow Lift Right For Me?
What Should I Expect Right After My Brow Lift?
- Once your procedure is complete, your forehead may be taped and your head may be loosely wrapped to minimize swelling and bruising.
- Initial healing may include some swelling, numbness and discomfort that can be controlled with medication.
- An itchy scalp, particularly at the incision sites, is also common.
- Some facial movements may be restricted or temporarily impaired.
- Your plastic surgeon will instruct you to keep your head elevated at all times until initial swelling has subsided.
- A return to light, normal activity is possible as soon as you feel ready, usually within a few days of surgery.
- Initial wound healing may take 5-10 days, at which time any sutures or clips will be removed, if necessary.
- You should be ready to return to work and normal activity at this time.
- Cosmetics can camouflage any bruising that remains.
- Healing will continue for several weeks as swelling continues to dissipate and incision lines refine and fade.
- Diligent sun protection is essential until the healing process is fully complete.
- Continue to follow instructions and attend follow-up visits as scheduled.
What Results Should I Expect Over Time?
- It may take several months for swelling to completely dissipate.
- A year is considered appropriate for incision lines to fully refine.
- Life-long sun protection and a healthy lifestyle will help to extend the results of your brow lift – a relaxed, vibrant and more youthful appearance.
Your face and forehead will continue to age. However, the fulfillment you feel from your brow lift should continue for many years.
Other Popular Procedures
"Having worked in the medical field for 25 years, I know I was looking for a surgeon with experience and expertise to perform my facelift and laser procedures. I found this and more with Dr. Van Ye and the wonderful staff at The Center for Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery. My questions and concerns were thoroughly and honestly answered by Dr. Van Ye, leaving me feeling confident and well informed. The nurses and support staff, while professional, were warm, caring and always accessible.I am so very pleased with the results of my procedures. The issues I had with my appearance for so long are gone. Thank you Dr. Van Ye, I am so grateful!"
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.