Face Lift Surgery
What Is A Face Lift?
A MACS (minimal access cranial suspension) Lift is a type of facelift surgery that uses shorter cuts, compared to a traditional facelift, made in the temple and in front of the ears.
Fibrous tissues under the skin are tightened with permanent stitches that are fixed to tissue close to the cheekbone or the fibrous connective tissue under the skin. MACS usually have a shorter recovery time than traditional facelifts.
In this clip below, Dr. Van Ye discusses how a Face Lift procedure is done and answers some of the most commonly asked questions.
Who Is A Good Candidate For A Face Lift?
Check out this video as I answer the #1 question I receive from anyone looking to have this procedure done! Listen as I discuss who is a good candidate for a face lift.
How Long Does A Face Lift Last?
If you’re going to invest the time and money on a face lift, it’s best to know how long it will last. The effects of a face lift last for about 7-10 years. The best results are achieved in people who maintain a stable body weight, have skin with good levels of elasticity and a strong bone structure. In older people or people who spend a lot of time in the sun, the effects tend to have a shorter span. Check out this video below to learn more.
What Are The Potential Risks Associated With Face Lifts?
If you’re considering a face lift, watch this short clip to watch Dr. Van Ye discuss some of the potential risks associated with a face lift.
What Should I Expect Right After My Face Lift?
- At the end of a facelift operation, your face is tightly wrapped in bandages. These may run under your chin, around your ears, and/or over your head. They are usually taken off after about one or two days.
- You may have drain tubes as well.
- Pain medication may be used to help relieve any discomfort.
- Applying a cold compress can help reduce swelling and bruising.
- Patients should always remember to keep their head elevated for a couple of days to reduce swelling.
- Avoid bending or straining and avoid saunas and massage for at least 2 weeks.
- Avoid the sun for a few weeks.
- Vigorous activity should be avoided for 4-6 weeks.
- Most people return to work once the bruising and swelling have gone down.
"I underwent a facelift with Dr. Van Ye and felt it was the best thing I ever did. I feel like a million dollars! Dr. Van Ye is the best doctor in the world! My whole life has changed because of this surgery. I show everyone pictures of me before surgery and no one can believe I am the person in the picture. I would recommend Dr. Van Ye to anyone who asks me. He did a great job."
BEFORE & AFTERS
Other Popular Procedures
Error: No users set. Please visit the plugin's settings page to select a user account or add one to the shortcode - user="username".