Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Is Blepharoplasty Right For Me?
What Results Should I Expect Right After Eyelid Surgery?
- Once your procedure is complete, lubricating ointment and cold compresses may be applied – in some cases your eyes may be loosely covered with gauze.
- Initial healing may include some swelling, bruising, irritation or dry eye and discomfort that can be controlled with medication, cold compresses and ointment.
- Irritation at the incision sites is also possible.
- Your surgeon will instruct you to keep your head elevated at all times until initial swelling has subsided and to wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from bright light, sun and wind.
- A return to light, normal activity is possible as soon as you feel ready, usually within a few days of surgery.
- Healing of incisions may take 5-10 days at which time any sutures will be removed, if necessary.
- You will be ready to return to work and normal activity at this time, and to resume wearing contact lenses.
- Cosmetics can camouflage any bruising or redness that remains.
- Healing will continue for several weeks as swelling continues to dissipate and incision lines improve.
What Should I Expect Over Time?
- Your final results will appear over time, generally within several weeks.
- It may take up to a year for incision lines to fully refine.
- While eyelid surgery can be expected to correct certain conditions permanently, you will continue to age naturally.
- Life-long sun protection including the use of sunscreen and sunglasses will help to maintain your results.
The benefits of your surgery should reveal a smooth, firm contour of the upper and/or lower eyelids. What matters more is that the appearance of your eyes matches the way you feel inside – youthful, vital and alert.
EYE LID SURGERY BEFORE AND AFTER
EYELID SURGERY (Blepharoplasty)
BEFORE & AFTERS
Age: 44 | Height: 5’3″
This patient was introduced to The Center via one of our free seminars. She had been told by a friend of hers that she looked over 50 years old. She underwent both upper and lower eyelid surgery tightening the lower eyelid ligament.
Age: 34 | Height: 5’2″
This patient was looking for an improvement to the “tired, puffy” appearance of her lower eyelids. She underwent lower blepharoplasty along with permanent eyeliner. She has healed beautifully and is very happy with her results.
Other Popular Procedures