Facial Contouring

For Plover, Neenah, Appleton, Green Bay, And The Fox Valley​

Facial wrinkles and creases are part of the aging process. If you have been wondering how to get rid of your wrinkles, fat injections may be the answer for you. Fat grafting is a safe, natural, and non-allergenic procedure designed to recontour and define your face.

Facial contouring may also involve liposculpture, where excess volume is removed to optimize proportions and highlight contours. Sub-mental liposuction (under the chin) is a common example.

Book Your Consultation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Facial Contouring Procedure

What Results Should I Expect Right After Facial Contouring?
  • Patients are active immediately following fat injections.
  • Any discomfort following the procedure can be controlled with medication.
  • Some swelling at the treatment site may last up to 36 hours.
  • There may be some bruising, which can be covered with makeup.
What Results Should I Expect Over Time?

Your initial injection should last up to 6 months. Over the first few months, about 65% of the fat will be absorbed by your body. The remaining 35% will usually stay in place for years. For results that will last years, patients usually receive three or four treatments over a six-month period.

Contact us today to learn if facial contouring is right for you.

Other Popular Procedures

Breast Lift

Breasts that have lost their firm, uplifted contours can affect a woman’s self-image and confidence.

If you want to restore the firmness and shape of your breasts, then a breast lift (mastopexy) at the Center For Aesthetic may be right for you.


Trying to exercise off stubborn fat deposits can be frustrating, if not impossible; but at the Center for Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery liposuction can help.

Liposuction surgically removes fatty tissue from just about anywhere on the body from head to feet.


The ‘double chin’ is a common complaint with both women and men; it is also a very under-treated aesthetic problem.

For years, the only solution for a ‘double chin’, also referred to as submental fullness, has been a semi-invasive liposuction procedure. Fortunately, a new alternative is now available.

Halo™ Laser Treatment

Halo is the world’s first hybrid fractional laser, combining two lasers in one to take years of damage off of the face, and reveal your inner glow!

The most scientifically advanced treatment for sun damage, pigment, fine lines, texture, and pores, without the downtime of traditional ablative and fractional lasers.

Now you can get the results you have always wanted, without the hassle, and in half the time!


"Having worked in the medical field for 25 years, I know I was looking for a surgeon with experience and expertise to perform my facelift and laser procedures. I found this and more with Dr. Van Ye and the wonderful staff at The Center for Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery. My questions and concerns were thoroughly and honestly answered by Dr. Van Ye, leaving me feeling confident and well informed. The nurses and support staff, while professional, were warm, caring and always accessible. I am so very pleased with the results of my procedures. The issues I had with my appearance for so long are gone. Thank you Dr. Van Ye, I am so grateful!"